Friday, March 5, 2010

Photobucket Slideshow

Here is the link to the slideshow I created on Photobucket.com:

When creating this slideshow, I wanted all of my pictures to be unique. Over the past weekend I
took my brother and sister to the zoo and to the botanical gardens, so I used some pictures that I took
on those adventures. Hopefully no one else went to either of those places. I also took a picture of the
stars on the window in my bathroom, because they seemed really colorful against the snowy backyards
that particular window overlooks. For line, I took a picture of the Buffalo Bills Zubaz pants that my
boyfriend was wearing while I was putting the slideshow together. I took a picture of a scrape on
the bumper of my car that I was initially going to use, but I liked his pants better for that particular
element. I think my favorite picture in the slideshow is the one I used for unity. We made sushi last
Wednesday, and I think sushi is a good way to portray unity because so many things go together into
a tiny roll of deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment